The conference was organized by:
- Institute of Law of the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU)
- Research Center on Climate Change Law (ClimLaw: Graz), Faculty of Law of the University of Graz
- German Environment Agency (UBA)
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
The Conference was intended to discuss the various perspectives of sustainable soil management due its multifunctional services to humans and to the environments and to bring together experts and stakeholders from all parts of the globe.
Below you will find additional resources and outcomes from the conference: