Compliance digital III
Web conference “Compliance digital III - Simplified corporate communications about SVHCs in articles”
In 2019 a European smartphone app was introduced so that consumers could submit enquiries in accordance with REACH Art. 33(2) about substances of very high concern (SVHCs) in articles. The app is now available in 15 European countries. The launch of the app is being accompanied by a widespread campaign to inform people about their right to know. At the same time, enterprises are being informed about their obligations under the REACH Regulation to provide information on request, and about how they can use the AskREACH IT tools to meet these obligations.
- What information are enterprises obliged to provide in accordance with REACH Article 33(2)?
- How can your company prepare for the growing numbers of SVHC enquiries?
- How can you use the cost-free European AskREACH database so that you will not have to answer each enquiry individually?
- What are the benefits of using the database?
- How can you improve your communications along the supply chain?
The web conference will help you to answer these questions.