Registration for the conference will start on this homepage in spring 2020.
The venue will be announced soon.
Deutsche Bahn Eventticket
The German Environment Agency recommends travelling to the conference by public transport. As a participant of the European Resources Forum you have the possibility to travel within Germany with the "Deutsche-Bahn-Event-Ticket", which is offered by the visitBerlin Convention Office.
Information about accommodation in Berlin can be found on the following homepage: www.berlin.de
Information about the exhibition will be announced soon.
Mr. Christopher Manstein
erf [at] uba [dot] de
German Environment Agency
Wörlitzer Platz 1
- Conference "Resource-Efficient Decarbonisation Pathways"
- European Commission - Circular Economy Strategy
- European Commission – The Roadmap to a resource efficient Europe
- European Environment Agency (EEA) - Material resource efficiency in Europe
- European Resource Efficiency Knowledge Centre (EREK)
- German Environment Agency (UBA) – The use of natural resources – Report for Germany 2016
- German Environment Agency (UBA) – The use of natural resources – Report for Germany 2018
- German Environment Agency (UBA) – Topic waste, resources
- German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety
- German Resource Efficiency Programme (ProgRess)
- OECD - Resource efficiency
- Resource efficiency in the G20
- Resource Efficiency in the G7
- UNEP - International Resource Panel
- World Resources Forum