Virtual conference: The 5th European Resources Forum will be held on November 03, 2020 as a virtual conference.
Further technical information will be available soon.
Online registration for the virtual conference ERF 2020 on November 03, 2020 will start soon.
For pre-registration send your e-mail to erf [at] uba [dot] de
The day before the conference ERF 2020 a virtual workshop for international students will take place (November 02, 2020). The workshop will include several presentations, talks and diskussion on topics of the ERF 2020. "ERF Student Reporter" are also asked to report about the conference in social media.
To be specified
Mr. Christopher Manstein
erf [at] uba [dot] de
German Environment Agency
Wörlitzer Platz 1
- Conference "Resource-Efficient Decarbonisation Pathways"
- European Commission - Circular Economy Strategy
- European Commission - European Green Deal
- European Commission – The Roadmap to a resource efficient Europe
- European Environment Agency (EEA) - Material resource efficiency in Europe
- European Resource Efficiency Knowledge Centre (EREK)
- German Environment Agency (UBA) – The use of natural resources – Report for Germany 2018
- German Environment Agency (UBA) – Topic waste, resources
- German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety
- German Resource Efficiency Programme (ProgRess)
- OECD - Resource efficiency
- Resource efficiency in the G20
- Resource Efficiency in the G7
- UNEP - International Resource Panel