Online registration for the conference will start in spring 2020.
The 2020 European Resources Forum will take place at the conference venue "Tagungswerk", which is located in the immediate vicinity of the “Berlin Kochstraße” subway station. The venue is 4 km away from Berlin’s main train station (“Hauptbahnhof”) and 13 km away from Tegel Airport.
D-10969 Berlin, Germany
How to get to the venue
The German Enviroment Agency recommends that participants travel by public transport. As a participant of the European Resources Forum you have the possibility to travel within Germany with the "Deutsche Bahn Event-Ticket", which is offered by the visitBerlin Convention Office.
Workshop Student Reporter
On November 03 an international workshop for students will take place before the conference (morning of November 03). The aim of the workshop is to jointly develop tasks for "ERF Student Reporter". ERF Student Reporters should "report" on the event during the two days of the conference, e.g. in social media, conduct small interviews with participants, prepare questions for discussions, etc. For ERF Student Reporter conference admission is free. There is the possibility of financial support for travel and accommodation costs. If you are interested, please contact us. Capacities are limited.
Mr. Christopher Manstein
erf [at] uba [dot] de
German Environment Agency
Wörlitzer Platz 1
- Conference "Resource-Efficient Decarbonisation Pathways"
- European Commission - Circular Economy Strategy
- European Commission - European Green Deal
- European Commission – The Roadmap to a resource efficient Europe
- European Environment Agency (EEA) - Material resource efficiency in Europe
- European Resource Efficiency Knowledge Centre (EREK)
- German Environment Agency (UBA) – The use of natural resources – Report for Germany 2018
- German Environment Agency (UBA) – Topic waste, resources
- German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety
- German Resource Efficiency Programme (ProgRess)
- OECD - Resource efficiency
- Resource efficiency in the G20
- Resource Efficiency in the G7
- UNEP - International Resource Panel